PGA CHAMPIONSHIP Old Course IN BOCA RATON
Tucked away in an oak-lined setting just a few minutes from Broken Sound Club’s gates, you’ll discover a golfer’s sanctuary.
Home to the PGA Champions Tour Allianz Championship since 2007, the camaraderie and ambiance you’d expect in a traditional golf club in an unexpected private place
Play the renowned course through a landscape of woods, stone bridges, lakes and lagoons for an experience reminiscent of courses in the Pinehurst, North Carolina area. The course was originally designed by golf architect Joe Lee and updated by designer Gene Bates.
- The only community with its own private "club within a club" experience where members enjoy an intimate golf club ambience and limited membership
- Double sided driving range with an extensive short game/practice area, featuring chipping, pitching and putting greens, as well as multiple practice bunkers
- Private lessons with top teaching professionals
- Social camaraderie with numerous mixers, member guests and tournaments
- Dining Room overlooking the 18th green
Click Below to See Video